Business products are basically divided into 2 types. First, you sell your own product. Second, you sell other people’s products through your website. Some types as follows:
1. Paid per sale / affiliate. You get paid if you managed to sell a product owned by another person through your website. For example, this link that teach us how to choose a digital camera and they sell camera for amazon.com from this site.
2. Paid per lead. You get paid if there is a member of a website through you. Regular pay is less than the pay per sale, but a higher chance, because you already paid for only by a person to register even if not shopping.
3. Online shop. This, of course, shop for you to sell your own products, even if sometimes at the moment, there are several websites that use the online shop to sell other people’s products.
There are many service businesses, I will discuss in next article online business.If you want to sell some products directly related to the website, there are several products you can make and sell.
4. Domain seller. You can be a domain seller. The way you create a website that sells new domain and affiliate with other providers. Or you buy a used domain, and resells at a price higher.
5. Blog Flipping. If you feel as a domain seller only produce a small difference in profits, you can try to make a website with the look and features are nice, if you already have the traffic, these domains can be sold at once with the website and its contents with a much higher price. You only need to hire several employees to develop the domain into a website.
6. Link Sales. After you change the domain into a beautiful website, you think to not sell the website, but you still can benefit by selling links on your website.