Before I returned to give ideas about business opportunities as an entrepreneur, I want to write about how the nature and attitude that must be owned by a true entrepreneur. Actually is a creative entrepreneur in producing something new, value-added, provides a useful benefit for others, and have the ability to judge and take business opportunities even though there is always a risk as a business opportunity.
Character must be owned by an entrepreneur is:
1. Confident, An entrepreneur must be self-reliant and optimistic.
2. Future and Result oriented. The mindset of an entrepreneur must be on the final result in the future, not on process. The success of an entrepreneur is about result, it’s not about how long he’s working.
3. Risk taker. An entrepreneur should like to take the challenge and dare to take risks, because the business is full of uncertainties and risks are high.
4. Leadership. Because they have to interact with many people, so an entrepreneur must be able to interact and communicate with others.
5. Original & Creative. The ideas presented should be original, creative, and has an extensive network, because it takes a lot of people.
6. Honest. Although some say that business is war, while war and politics is full of dishonesty, but an entrepreneur must be honest so they can be trusted.
If an entrepreneur already has the properties as above, then he stayed to develop some attitudes necessary so that business can succeed. The attitude that must be possessed of doing business, among others:
1. Discipline. Even if do not have a boss, but there are many parties who will conduct cooperation with it, so with that, an entrepreneur should still be disciplined, the timeliness and quality of work.
2. High commitment. Every entrepreneur should have a commitment in business. Maybe it could have if still concerned about the revenue, not yet convinced by his efforts, so that still makes its business as a sideline, while he was still working in the company of others. But when he was sure he would succeed, he can only succeed when working full time, with high commitment.
3. Realistic. In looking at the opportunities that exist, is an entrepreneur must have a dream, but he also must be able to think realistically and accept what is possible and impossible. Though often times the most successful entrepreneurs do the job just when the most unrealistic and successful.